| "good morning!" |
yes! now we can all use dads binoculars when we go to Yellowstone and he can use the little crappy ones :) good gift :) those are way fun gifts though. legit!
sounds good we can just fly in cph! it makes it more driving but that is okay.. I think! haha but my new companion is elder horrocks. he was just on Bornholm! he has about 6 months left and he will be district leader!! this transfer is going to be very fun. I love elder horrocks!
so funny story.... after we got done skyping we ate an amazing dinner with the family and then we had to leave for our hour trek back to sønderborg.. and I did not drive there so I was driving back.. so I started driving the way that I thought we went... and then we kept going but nothing looked familiar.. and then I was like oh man I don't wanna go too far otherwise that would be bad cause we might get lost and we don't have that much money for gas so we will just go back and figure it out... but as soon as I thought that we went over a bridge that had a speed limit of 30 kilometers an hour.... way confusing... we crossed it. and then i saw a sign that said "landesgrænse" (country boundaries) and then there was a place to turn around further around so i did.. I was just laughing cause I figured out we were in Germany and the others were way confused. until we turned around and saw a sign that had "Danmark" on it... then they figured it out. haha and elder redd was on the phone with elder child and so the assistants found out we accidently went to gernmany.... yes that is against the rules.. that was bad of us..... but hey! we went to Germany again :) haha
| "we were in Germany :)" |
but yesterday we got the apartments very last crocket game in... we played for the last time.. and we played it a lot. we have all gotten really good. that is what we all figured out! if anyone ever challenges us to a game of crocket.... they are dead.. cause we are good! :) but it still has not snowed :( but that is life right???
thanks for everything!
have a good one
love ya
the rest of my week was good.. just basically hanging out with members a lot of the time! yes cadie those cuff links are boss! Business men are the people that wear cuff links.. and that is what I wanna be so YES!!! I don't have shirts that I can wear them with yet.. but as soon as I do I will have them on cause I think they are super sweet! thank you for them!!
| "burnt æbleskiver" |
thanks for everything!
have a good one
love ya
Pictures from when we skyped Cameron on Christmas Morning:
These are some pictures that were put on Facebook this week. The first one is from Andrew "Lars" Gifford and the second one is from Maria Møller.
| "Alta Boys - with Cameron Walch and Elder Conner Ludlow in Denmark" |
| "Shenglin Liu was with Cameron Walch and David Paarup" |
No comments:
Post a Comment