Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 83 Sønderborg (Denmark)

It wasn't the mormons

"knocking in hell :) hehe"

ahhh the snowy mountains are amazing! I miss those things so much! they look like they are just a painting! so not realistic! that is crazy! elder horrocks and I were talking about how much we miss mountains.. but then we were thinking about it and not very often will we live in a place where you could see for miles on end... it is so pretty when you can... but I prefer my mountain!!!

father I will not coninute working for them.... I will not.. that would suck! but what the steven gerrard to la galaxy?? that would be tight... too bad he is getting old if ya know what I mean?

hey quick little thing. that Australian sister that came to Denmark that was comps with jessica allen.. what are the odds... she is in my district. way weird. her accent is awesome... it reminds me of man from snowy river! I love that movie wayyy too much. it is way delightful! especially the sound track. 

oh and mom.. will you look at the white shirt that maria gave you guys and see what size it is??? and tell me? thanks you!

haha so elder horrocks and I are having a blast. he comes from stansbury park Utah and has been out for about 1 year and a half. he is one of the sickest people ever. we get along really well.. but anyways. there is this city that is in our area called "helved" which means hell in English.. so naturally we had to go knock there to say that we went knocking in hell. nothing was positive out there.. but when people say they had the hardest mission I can say I served in hell :) hehe and on one of the doors a guy said.. are you guys really trying to find religious people in hell... hehe it was quite comical :) if you ask me! and what we do while we are knocking.. is elder horrocks has 2 baseball mitts and a baseball.. so after every door we throw it to each other. it is very entertaining.. but when there are many doors right in a row we just knock 5 or 6 doors and then spend like 30 to 45 seconds just playing catch. I miss catch! it is super therapeutic! sports are the best! 

"Familien Vestergård"

oh the new year!! we were with familien Vestergård. it was a lot of fun. they have a boy who is 14, girl who is 11, boy 9 and girl 4 or 5... way fun! we just played games the whole time. and the oldest boy is way into Manchester united. so we talk about them the whole time! every year the queen has a speech at 10.00 so we listened to that.. it was very interesting! then we sang the national anthem right after it struck 12. then we went outside and launched off some fireworks cause that is what everyone does... so many of them going off. it is incredible.. more than I could ever imagine.. I want everyone in the world to imagine it cause it is breath taking... especially for me. cause I don't even have to see them. I just love the sounds they make! it was amazing! so we got home at 1.00 in the morning and slept until 9.00 in the morning! then cleaned all day until 6.. it was super sweet! but I hate sleeping in.. and when we woke up, the sun had basically just barely risen about the horizon! :) haha it was funny.. oh Denmark!!!!

hey thanks for everything

have a good one

love ya


p.s. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PARENTS on the 9th.... 


"Ice Skating!"



No comments:

Post a Comment