| "hehehe middle fart!" |
| "the countdown began!!!!!" |
and yes mom those things that I had maria bring home I got a huge deal on them. don't worry. I would not spend 900 kroner on a pair of pants I think I got them for 150.. and the shirt I think I got more than half off on it. I am smart about spending money... sometimes. hahaha..
and about that sister that is in the MTC with Jessica allen. I doubt that I will ever meet her.. the odds of her coming into my zone are not the greatest.. so we will have to see if I ever meet her! but yeah it is a small world...
so we had our zone conference this week up in Århus! I miss that city so much. that city is the best freaking place in the world. I hope I never forget it.. but we had it and it was super duper good. we talked about how this Christmas the whole missionary force is doing something different. the church has made a video.. just like the one they made for easter.. but this one is based upon Christmas.. and it is called he is the gift... Christmas.mormon.org and what we are doing are just giving out TONS of cards with that site on them to try and get people to watch it. christmas is the best time of the year for missionary work. and president told us that in the ensign they put 9 cards in there for everyone to share them with people... yes.. that is including you.... I know how it is with missionary work. but try and give one out.. each of you... just 1 before Christmas... just 1.. and it is a card. just do it. :)
but the story with zone conference does not end. so every Christmas zone conference we watch a movie.. last year we watched ephraims rescue.. and this year they said that we would be watching 17 miracles. I was a little sad because I have seen that movie like 12 times on my mission and I wanted something different.. and so the time for the movie came along and then one of the assistants was like we are already 40 minutes behind we have to watch the restoration cause it is an hour..... so I was mad.. I have seen that like 23534 times.... but then.. they lied to us.... we freaking watched FROZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I am in love with that movie and with else.. she is way hot! haha but that movie is completely bomb.. I have heard sooo many good things about it. but I was happy that we got to watch it... the time flew while we were watching it.. I was amazed how much time one can waste watching a movie.. it was awesome. I loved it... but good movie. I loved it way tooo much... all I can do is think about how amazing it is! hehe I loved it... but I do miss århus... that place is boss!
thanks for everything
you guys are the best
have a good one
love ya
Pictures taken from all the Jylland Zones Conference
No comments:
Post a Comment