![]() |
| Dinner with Elder and Sister Parker (Cameron's last Sunday in Aarhus) |
hahaha I am way glad that a mouse was in the house to give you a scare mother.. you need it! ya always need to be on your toes. and I think a mouse is the proper thing to do it cause I know how much you hate those things... but if you think about it.. they are quite cute and adorable.... all they do is try and find food to survive.. right? ya.. that is what they are...
yes we did have to prepare a lot for the dance. and if you can tell the ending was a little sketchy cause we did not have that much time to practice that one... but hey.. I thought that it was good enough.. I was just happy that I landed on bradys shoulders!!!! it was super fun though...
| "kanelstang" |
yes mom I do believe that maria emailed you about everything....
oh and just so you know.... I will be getting home on march 24........... so start making plans to come over here. try and figure them out this week so I can start thinking of things that we can do while we are here and what not.. cause that takes a lot more time than one thinks.. hahaha
| "Ludlow and I" |
| "ummmmm yeah" |
last Tuesday was a way fun day. so the sisters have an investigator that goes to some type of ymca once a week with a bunch of 20 year oldish people.. and she invited the sisters to go and present what Mormons are to them for about 20 - 30 minutes. and the sisters were nice enough to invite brady and me.. so we went over there just to be expecting to stay there for a half hour. but then she started talking and there were 2 people before us who were going to present.. one from the peoples church here in Denmark who talked about how they are trying to make their church more chill and more dope so people will want to come. and how one day they are having a boxing match in the chapel... hahaha I laughed at that one.... and then the second person who spoke was a priest for the Methodist church. and she just talked and was kinda boring.. but talked about how baptism does not really do anything for us.. it does not save us.. but faith in Christ saves us..... we disagree with that... but during this whole time all these 20 year old kids were kinda quiet and bored... oh and they are all religious. but we got up there.. 4 americans.. started talking.. they got way into what we were presenting and were asking questions left and right.. we were making them laugh.. and cry cause we don't drink tea.. ahaha way funny.. but it was super chill. I felt bad for the other 2 that had already spoken cause they were pretty quiet the whole time until we got up there.. but after we spoke they had coffee break.. but 9 people.. girls and boys came up to us and asked us if they could have a copy of the book of Mormon! it was way sweet... ya just gotta have fun doin the things ya love so others can love it just as much as you do...
| "sharks.. that sandwich" |
thanks for everything that you do.
have a good one
love ya
| "Maria Møller" |

No comments:
Post a Comment