Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 88 Sønderborg (Denmark)

I feel the need – the need for speed



"sonderborg behind me"


Ringgade 161 st,th. sønderborg 6400

do you relalize how epic that would be if one could see that new screen at the real stadium from the church office building? do you realized how big that thing would be - what about you?

that is crazy that gooch is home now.. way weird. just feels like yesterday that he left... kinda. was not that long ago anyways.. I bet he was tired.. I mean traveling for all that time just knowing that you will be going home after 2 years... lots to think about for sure! 

this week was nuts! we should have had transfer calls last Monday but since we had all of our zone trainings president thought that it would be better if they waited until Friday to do it... so that is why I did not tell you anything about it! 



Zone Training on Wednesday, February 4th




well.. things have changed down here. I am staying in sønderborg! :) elder horrocks left for Copenhagen. reber left for horsens and elder pitcher came down here.. yes we are in a 3some!! it will be weird to be 3 but it will be fun! and since elder horrocks was leaving we spent a lot of the time with the people that he bonded really well with.. which was only rubi.. so we spent a lot of time with her. it was a lot of fun though. she is a super fun girl. she is my age.. kinda.. 19! super dope.

we drove up to fredericia last night for transfers so we could take bikes back and forth! it was only an hour drive.. if ya drive a little fast... :) ha it was fun though.. drove back today and we have just barely gotten back! 

the trip is sounding good. it is making me excited for it! the place where we will be staying at in cph will be super sweet. I am pumped for that! sorry that my letter is rather short today. I don't really have that much to talk about cause not much happened.. except for our zone training which was quite good. it was weird sending elder earl home cause we flew on the same plane to Denmark.. so that was a lil weird.. said goodbye to elder child as well! there were lots of goodbyes said this past week. but it was a very good week.

yes maria did come down and visit.. we went ice skating together.. she is great!!! 

thanks for everything that ya do for me

have a good one

love ya 
"all of the youngins we skate with"

you are the last email I am reading from the family.. and everyones letter from home has made me super trunky.. it is crazy! I miss home and I am super stoked to come home! but the other day while horrocks was saying goodbye to a member... I started thinking about how hard it is going to be be to say goodbye to this place where I have lived for the past 2 years.. no doubt about it. I love this place.. love the people.. it will be way hard knowing that it will be very hard to come over here again.. and I will never be able to experience being a missionary again.. so that part sucks.. but a lot of me just wants to go home.. I just miss home.. 2 years is a long time......... sorry for the rant... 

I am sorry but I do not have a story for you this week.. besides the fact that we text a 12 year old girl in our ward about 24 7.. it is a lot of fun. she loves us! whatever we can do to help the kids love missionaries and to keep them coming to church for the rest of their lives.. that is our job... save peoples souls right?

thanks for everything cor.

have a good one

love ya

"pretty intense"


No comments:

Post a Comment